I use these keyboard shortcuts in Lightroom all the time. And I mean all the time.
If you weren’t aware of them I hope they help you to get around Lightroom quicker.
- D – takes you straight to the Develop Module.
- G – takes you to the grid view in the Library Module.
- E – takes you to the loupe view in the Library Mode – that is one image on the screen rather than the grid view.
- F – gives you the full screen view of an image.
- Shift + Tab – this removes the side and bottom panels. Press again and back they come.
Keyboard shortcuts make navigating around Lightroom so much quicker. If you have any questions about Lightroom, or if there is anything specific that you need help with, just get in touch with me here – I am sure I will be able to help you.
Wednesday 25th January 2017