A long, busy but very good day. My highlights
- BIPP Portfolio Review with Bryn Griffiths
- The confirmation from Bryn that my photography has improved in the last two years.
- Canon. Asking Canon people questions about my gear. And playing with lots of lovely Canon stuff.
- Manfrotto. Having the opportunity to talk to Manfrotto people and look at the entire (almost) product range. New tripod sorted.
- Calumet. Great prices on the Manfrotto gear which I bought yesterday.
- Adobe Theatre. Great talks but long queues later in the day.
So a very focused and productive day. I got the tripod I was after. Learnt some new stuff. Saw some new gear. Spent less than I had allowed.
And had a very enjoyable and positive portfolio review.
And great organisation at the NEC. The only downside was the traffic but there was lots going on that day