This is what Adobe says about the latest update, taken directly from the Adobe website
(no point me writing/ paraphrasing something when they have done such a good job as ever!).
"The 2015 releases of Lightroom roll out several new features and enhancements that enrich your digital imaging experience. Read on for a quick introduction to these features and links to resources offering more information. "
And these are the
"Fixed customer issues"
Issues fixed in this release of Lightroom
- Reduced the occurence of Lightroom panels intermittently appearing black on macOS. See this tech note for more details.
- Lightroom displaying captured time as GMT instead of local lime for videos shot and imported from Apple iPhone 6
- Can't access Auto Import Settings from the File menu
- Lightroom Colour presets missing after update
- Lightroom Slideshow Audio Balance Slider doesn't completely mute
- Incorrect filename on Export issue
- Erratic cursor movements when working on the point tone curve
- Lightroom Tone Curve points do not move correctly with Wacom stylus
- Tone Curve freezes after several drags
- Lightroom crash when disconnecting device in the Import dialog.
- Thumbnails not displaying for Live photo videos
- Lightroom displaying incorrect dialog message when deleting image from an unsynced collection
Just thought you would like to know. I always apply updates as soon as Adobe roll them out.
I will have a look at the Photoshop updates and write about them shortly.
Thursday 20th April 2017