Why should you choose me to photograph the interior of your building?
Interior photography is one of my specialist areas of work.
I don’t want to sound arrogant, but I am quite good at interior photography. I love photographing interior spaces. No really, I do.
I have added a selection of 12 interior photography images to my interior photographer web page, which show a range of images. And I have two new images which will be going into that collection soon that I took on a recent trip you will hear much more about.
Back to why you should choose me.
- I have equipment that allows me to photograph interior spaces using conventional and unusual viewpoints, ones that others might not try.
- I have high quality photographic equipment that can capture and record all the details, and the whole of a scene. Especially my Canon DSLRs and lenses.
- I have an eye for architectural details, light, form and function.
- I am professionally qualified in photography (LBIPP) and construction (MCIOB).
- I capture technically accurate photographs.
- My digital image processing produces technically correct and high-quality imagery, time after time.
- You will like me – no really you will. Well I hope so, as there is only me you will deal with. I do everything.
If you are convinced then please get in touch either by phone, email or using my contact page.
Now it is time to move on to another area of my commercial photography work, architectural photography.
Obviously, this includes photographing interior spaces, but I like to keep the two separate.
As well as another set of 12 images, there will be the odd post about something completely different – well I like to mix it up a bit.
And after that – something that I am really looking forward to. Seriously really looking forward to.