Check out the Adobe website and the Creative Cloud App for the following bug fixes for Lightroom.
- Restriction on exporting a catalog with dots in the filename.
- HSL Target Adjustment tool erratic behavior.
- Issue adding more than one line of text using identity plate in Print module.
- Navigator preview pane shows wrong photo.
- The inability to use larger sample sizes with the White Balance Eyedropper tool.
- Image “blinks” when toggling between “Before Only” and “After only” views in Develop module.
- SDK LrDevelopController no longer works with ToneCurve PV 2012 Settings.
- Export from DNG to JPG for Flickr results in an error.
- GPS data from iPhone video not captured.
- iPhone video capture time is shifted upon import.
- Moving files causing erratic deletion of files.
- Filmstrip covers/overlaps filter and breadcrumb bar.
- Map module flashing “map offline”.
One thing I still cannot get my head around is that today, Monday 24th July 2017, the latest version of Lightroom is called Lightroom CC 2015.12?