These are my initial thoughts on the content of my photography blog going forwards from here.
Web page update - essential to keep the momentum going with the updating of all the pages on my website.
A general photography post - a bit longer about something photography related currently on my mind.
Stock – this includes actually getting my stuff out onto the stock markets. Photos and videos.
Gear - each week I am going to write about a piece of photography gear/ non-photography gear/ something of interest.
- New images – Building
- New images – Travel
- New images – Dorset
- New images – Hampshire
- Fifth feed - to be decided.
These 5 new images will form the output to all my social media channels
Image of the Week
Video - after the success of the videos of the Red Arrows at the Bournemouth Air Festival 2017 I am going to add more videos to my You Tube channel. And also add my 4K videos to Adobe Stock. I will explain - trust me it will make sense.
- Top 10s. I like top 10s. And they are great as pieces of content that work SEO wise.
- Talking of which - SEO - I will write about that on a monthly basis.
- Luminar - I want to get into this new software for the PC. Gently.
- Luminosity Masks - I need to give these a go.
- Photoshop - something new/ useful/ interesting.
- Lightroom- something new/ useful/ interesting.
- You Tube - my You Tube Channel
- Website - news on what is on my website. What I like. What I don't like. WHat I need to do.
- News - just any photography news that took my interest.
- On location - pictures of a location where I have taken some pictures. Great to show my photography gear in action.
- Plotagraph - what I have come up with in Plotagraph this month on my iPad Pro.
I am going to play around with this over the month of September and then 1st October have a new plan.
And no I have not forgotten those pictures of Santorini.
And another thing I need to do is publish everything in the draft folder on my blog - prepare for a week of completely random posts at the end of September.
Rick McEvoy MCIOB, LBIPP - Photographer, blogger, all round good chap.